Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A-Z of me

this was posted on a yahoo group I'm on and I love it. Figured I'd share. :)

A - Age: 34
B – Birthday: December 9
C - Chore you hate: folding laundry
D – Drink of the Day: Diet Coke
E - Essential start your day item: Shower
F - Favorite actor(s): Hmmm...I have a thing for Mark Harmon. And George Clooney
G - Gold or Silver: BOTH
H – Homebody or party girl: Mostly a homebody
I - Instruments you play(ed): none
J – Jewelry you are wearing: silver necklace with a big chunky stone, two diamond rings, a watch, dangly hoops, and five bangle silver bracelets. I love my bling.
K – Kids / grandkids: one son, one daughter
L - Living arrangements: with dh, dd, ds, 2 doggies, 3 kitties, 2 turtles, 2 water frogs & a bunch of fish
M – Movie Faves: Hmmm....another hard one. LOVE Stealing Home, Less Than Zero, Titanic, Dirty Dancing...
N - Nicknames: Mommy
O – Own how many camera’s: Two
P – Part of the country you live in: Tampa, FL
Q - Quote you like: If you can't say something nice, try shutting up
R - Right or left handed: right
S - Siblings: none
T - Time you woke up today: 5:25 a.m.
V - Vegetable you hate: peppers of any type
W – Why are you doing Project 365? branch out in my scrapbooking...take pics of something other than my kids
X – Xtra Curricular Activities: scrapbooking, decorating
Y - Yummy food you make: delish shrimp and scallop pastry appetisers!
Z – Zodiac Sign: Sag

No comments:

Post a Comment