Monday, January 5, 2009

some scrapbook pages

Because one of my goals this year is to get better about working on my scrapbooks, I figured I'd post a few of the pages that I've gotten done since the calendar flipped from '08 to '09. Now, you scrappers out there don't need to tell me that these aren't exactly award winning layouts - I'm aware. I think that right now I'm so behind that I'm focusing more on quantity than quality. Maybe once I get a bit more caught up I can get back to spending more time on a single page and making it something to be proud of. For now, I'm proud of the fact that 5 days into the year I've gotten 7 pages done. Go me. And at the moment I'm too lazy to crop these, so you're getting some background behind the pages. Oh, how I wish I had a 12x12 scanner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment