Sunday, January 18, 2009

My first blog award!!

So I got a comment from a fellow blogger, Teresa over at A Single Mom and A Teenaged Girl, that she had something for me and to stop by her blog. Imagine my surprise when I went over there and saw that she'd nominated me for the Lemonade Award:

Lemonade Award

Totally sweet of her to think of me, and now I need to pass it on. So here are the rules for receiving the Lemonade award:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

And so without further ado (who needs all the ado anyway?) here are my nominees, all of which entertain me greatly with their words, in one way or another, though they might not all know that:

Thanks for the award, Teresa. And I hope you all will take a moment and stop by some of these other fab blogs. =)

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks, Beth! This is my first blog award! Woo Hoo! Now I have some work to do....I'll get this posted here in a little while! Thanks again!

    ~Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Hi Beth!! GREAT to meet you!! and thank you so very much for this award!! :D Isn't it all too much FUN!? hehe Thank you, too, for your WONDERFUL comment! Hope you have an AWESOME day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thank you so much!! I didn't even know you read my blog. I am honored.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Beth! i posted my award and came to thank you again for of me to share the FUN! :D Hope you have a FANTASTIC evening!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much!!!! This is so very kind of you!!!

    She Scribes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, thanks Beth! I finally found you and saw this cute little lemonade stand...how sweet! Thanks for the shout out...
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete