Saturday, January 3, 2009

project 365 - day seven

Wow, at this a whole week now? Amazing. I would think this would be the type of thing that I would give up on fairly easily. I guess I'm making progress. Go me. I just can't wait to get my kit so I can start on the physical, hold-in-your-hand piece of the project.
Those little darlings above are two of my kitties, Jefferson & Sherbert. They just looked so cute I had to snap them together. I had just come in from finishing up the removal of Christmas (taking down all decorations, putting them up in the attic, etc.) and was completely hot & sweaty and quite frankly wiped. And there they were. Not a care in the world. Typical cats.
Incidently, here's a random factoid about my kitties. Of the three (the other being Lily), not ONE of them was named by us. They all still have the names that they came with when we adopted them from their various rescue organizations. And they all used to be strays. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment