Friday, January 2, 2009

project 365 - day six

This is Owen, trying his hand at some scrapbooking. I was hoping to get Nicole to let me take her picture, because taking Owen I get mom guilt for having now featured him twice in project 365, and her not at all. But she was mad at me because I told her she couldn't use the marker she wanted to use (why is it they always want to use the pricey scrapbook supplies rather than the cheaper kid version? lol). Both kids were making little masterpieces with paper punches and glue. This is another side benefit of having my scrap room clean - I can FIND my scrap paper, my punches, etc. and let them play with them. The first thing each of them made they brought to me and said "I made this for you, mommy". I am very blessed, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment