Friday, January 9, 2009

project 365 - day thirteen

This disaster is my daughter's room. I don't know if it is because I redid my scrapbook room and it looks so awesome, but I've been a freak for the re-do the past few days. Organizing, cleaning, throwing away...I just can't stop!! It's possible that I've met my match with dd's room, though. Man, this child of mine is a packrat like none I've ever seen. Old stuff, broken stuff, empty stuff...she can't part with any of it. Luckily I have banned her from her room while I work on it, so plenty is finding it's way into the trash. This photo shows only an itty corner of the room, but unfortunately pretty much the rest of the room is just as bad. God help me. And here's how crazy I am - I'm doing my son's room once dd's is done. Fun weekend for me, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment