Sunday, January 4, 2009

project 365 - day eight

What you're looking at here is one of those overpriced automatic cleaning litter boxes for cats. I bought one today. I know, it astounds me, too. I swore I'd never be one of "those" people, who buys every single gadget out there for their pets. But lo and behold, the kitties now have a $250 climbing tree play thing, their own constant flow water fountain, and now a $150 litter box. Get me, I'm the crazy cat lady. Though in all actuality, this is purely a selfish act on my part, because this latest purchase is an attempt to get Jefferson (fluffy butt on the red pillow from yesterday's post) to actually USE the litter box. Currently he prefers the bathroom floor in front of the litter box. It was suggested to me that perhaps he won't use a not fresh box. And since Sherbert (orange and white cutie in yesterday's post) finds it necessary to "christen" the box immediately upon my cleaning it, Jeff doesn't ever get the joy of clean litter. Assuming that's a joy. I guess I wouldn't know. In any case, we're going to test drive this thing and see how it goes. Keep your fingers crossed for me that my days of scrubbing cat poop off the tile every day are over.

No comments:

Post a Comment