Friday, January 6, 2012

Woohoo for a good mail day!

I am so excited – new Thermal Totes and Cinch Top Thermals delivered today! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Check out some of our new patterns for Spring:
DSCF6017









Lil Mushrooms
 

DSCF6018









Flutter


DSCF6019









Painted Snakeskin


DSCF6020









Awesome Blossom


DSCF6021









Leopard Floral


DSCF6022









Aqua Circle Spirals
 

DSCF6023









Lotsa Dots


DSCF6024









Circle Spirals


Not sure yet which is  my new favorite, but I am leaning towards Awesome Blossom or Lotsa Dots! Yay! So ready for an amazing Spring!

8 comments:

  1. Mine is Flutter. LOVE butterflies. SO excited they finally added a butterfly print. Now I have to Sell, Sell, Sell, so that I can Buy, Buy, Buy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Thread Colors would you recommend for that Awesome Blossom Thermal Tote? It's hard to see what the actual color is and there aren't any recommendations from the company.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley, the Awesome Blossom Thermal will have the embroidery on the pocket, which is the brown/cream dot pattern, so I would suggest Lemon Yellow embroidery, or Oatmeal, or White. If you wanted to do something a little different you could go Raspberry or Hot Pink. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Lil Mushroom pattern! Those are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the Awesome Blossom pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am absolutely in LOVE with the Flutter print. I'm going to go broke this Spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. do you have lil kudhrooms in a different bag?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, no,at this time Lil Mushrooms is available only in the Thermal Tote.

      Delete