Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wednesday Wisdom

"We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives... not looking for flaws, but for potential." ~Ellen Goodman

Happy New Year! I hope the first few days of the year have been fabulous thus far! I love January - more than any other time of the year, it's a time when it seems the whole world is reflecting on where they've come from, and where they want to go. Many of you have probably done the same. I know some of you have been setting your goals for 2012 - THANK YOU to those of you who have shared them with me already. I LOVE reading your goals and working with you on how to achieve them!

Let's ROCK 2012, ladies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment