Sunday, September 14, 2008

shopaholic

Friday at lunch I went out and bought a new family room set. I told this to my girls at our Live Laugh Love Club meeting this morning and they said that was crazy, to go out at lunch and just on a whim buy a whole new room of furniture. lol. But in my defense, dh and I had been kicking around the idea of getting new stuff, so it wasn't TOTALLY out of the blue. Anyway, I'm super excited! It's a couch, loveseat and two recliners, all dark brown leather. SO cushy and comfortable. Right now we have a big micro-fiber sectional, but a couple of the bolts that hold the sectional together underneath have broken, so we're constantly having to push the pieces back together (like when the kids or one of our giant dogs launch themselves at the couch and send it sliding across the wood floor - lol). So it'll be very cool to have a new one. Tuesday I've got a company coming to haul away the old one for donation, along with a futon up in the loft (and then we'll move our current recliner loveseat up to the loft, cause it's still in good condition) and a giant TV that's been sitting in the garage ever since we replaced it with a flat screen in the family room. Then Wednesday my new stuff comes!! Woohoo! I can't wait. Here's a pic of the sofa from their website:

No comments:

Post a Comment