Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Dream Board

I have started making a dream board. For those that don’t know what that is, I got the idea initially off a blog post from Jenn and then started reading more about it on various sites on the web. It seemed like a cool idea, and right up my alley. I chose to do mine on a bulletin board and use thumb-tacks to hold the words and pictures in place. I am not done with it, so no pics to post yet, though. If you've read the book The Secret, then you'll likely be familiar with the concept. I think that book opened a lot of people up to the idea of the power of positive thinking. I believe that there is truth to that concept, that if you think about and want something enough, you can cause it to manifest. My dh thinks that is all a bunch of new age mumbo jumbo, but then he's a much more "grounded in reality" type of person than I am. Always has been. In any case, I don't see what it would hurt, so I'll continue working on my dream board and we'll see where it takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment