Monday, January 8, 2018

Manga Monday...an Intro

Okay, so I got this harebrained idea to start cooking more last year...and I did...but it was through using one of those meal delivery services, where they send you all the ingredients for three meals each week and the recipe. And that was great...but it got repetitive after awhile, and some weeks there just weren't choices that interested me and my family. So this year I'm committing to trying at least ONE new recipe a week, that I will find somewhere out on the internet, and each week I will post the recipe and then later in the week after I have made it, I will post a "real chick review" on whether it was good, difficult to make, etc. See my video below for a little more explanation, and then below that, the recipe.


Here is what is on the menu this week: http://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a46066/slow-cooker-garlic-parmesan-chicken-recipe/

No comments:

Post a Comment