Tuesday, July 11, 2017

One of my faves...

I love a whole lot of the Thirty-One products (okay, almost all) but when one of my absolute faves goes on special, that makes me really excited. This month, the Double Duty Caddy is available for $10 with a $35 purchase - actually you can get two of them for $10 each, which is even more amaze-balls. But I digress...

Why do I love this? Basically because, to me, this little gem is PERFECTION for putting on the side table next to the couch, to hold remote controls, pens, the book you're reading, magazines, essentially all your crap. Yes, you have crap. We all do. And unless you live alone, you've got crap x however many people share your home. That's a lot of stuff. And, let's face it, people are going to leave stuff on the side table. It's inevitable. The remotes have to go somewhere.

So, hear my words...I am NOT asking you eliminate all the junk from that table, simply disguise it inside this cute little caddy. Your side table with thank you for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment