Monday, July 26, 2010

Crazy busy, and a freebie

Today I have run around like a crazy person getting 10 billion things done, and my day isn’t even NEAR over yet. So somehow I don’t think I can manage to be witty on my blog today. Instead, I’m sharing with ya’ll a pretty cool little freebie…

Don’t we all just need a little guidance sometimes in helping our kids with their homework? I know I do, and I can’t even imagine how much harder it’ll be when they are in middle and high school, but that’s like a whole other blog topic.

Teresa has come up with a free tool to help us out, at least in regards to science. Go check this out here: How to Teach Science. Check it out if you have kids. And hey, even if you don’t have kids, maybe you’ll learn something. Winking smile

No comments:

Post a Comment