Sunday, December 21, 2008

unmotivated

Not sure what my deal is, but I can't seem to get inspired to do much of anything today. Granted, it's almost 1am now, but it's pretty much been like this all day. Lots of wasting time, playing around on the computer. I did just scrapbook four pages, but they are nothing spectacular. But at least that's four more done than I had before. Being almost two years behind, I'm now going for quantity over quality. Oh well. I would take pics of them, but I can't seem to find my camera. Oops. I hope that I can pull it together more tomorrow and actually get something accomplished. To do: groceries, home depot (blinds for my master bedroom) and clean master bedroom. Oh, and laundry. Ugh. It doesn't seem to matter how much laundry I do, there are always at least five loads more. I simply don't understand how that can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment