Sunday, December 28, 2008

goals/resolutions for 2009

alright, I've been thinking about the seven key areas, and here is what I've come up with:

  • career
  • financial
    • pay off all debt besides house (target date Feb. 09)
    • save at least one month’s expenses in the bank
  • spiritual
    • work on my own personal character flaws
  • physical
    • continue working out with my trainer
    • cardio at least 3x a week
  • intellectual
    • read something non-fiction at least every other month
  • family
    • get back to using the keys to recognize the kid’s achievements
    • get back to scrapbooking
    • get back to following the flylady principles
  • social
    • continue to meet new people through Heart Link
    • continue blogging and expand my online social network

1 comment:

  1. I love this Beth! What great resolutions! I wish you the very best on completing all of them!!

    Camille

    ReplyDelete