Friday, January 19, 2018

Manga Monday Review - Crack Chicken Tacos

Week two of Manga Monday and I haven't quit yet. That's something, when it comes to cooking.

So this week, I was making this recipe: http://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a46602/crack-chicken-tacos-recipe/

Apparently this particular chicken is used in other recipes over on delish.com, because they referenced their crack chicken being a big hit in other stuff. This was my first experience with it, however.

Breading all the little chicken pieces took just north of forever, but once that was done there really wasn't much else in the way of work. And I will say it did take more than the 2 cups of panko that the recipe called for, so if you make it I suggest having extra on hand.









While the chicken cooked in the oven, I prepped the BBQ sauce. I was a little bit skeptical of it, with the garlic powder and brown sugar, but it was actually delish!! You're basically putting that on the tacos instead of sour cream and everyone loved it.

The meal was a big hit with my family and I would absolutely make it again. Word of caution, though...this chicken does NOT taste fabulous re-heated, so next time I won't bother saving any leftovers.


No comments:

Post a Comment