Carol & Stacy at Intentional Conscious Parenting gave me the Virtual Blogger Award! Thank you ladies, I am honored!
In order to receive the award fully, I must
- Thank the person who gave me the award. Thank you again, Carol & Stacy, glad I found your blog!
- Share seven things about myself.
- Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs, and let the nominees know about the award.
Seven things about me you may or may not know!
- I have a huge soft spot for anything furry. I would save every single dog and cat if I could (and if hubby would let me!)
- I originally thought I wanted five kids, until I had one, and then decided that five would be insane for me.
- I used to model when I was younger, and LOVED it at the time, though looking back I realize it was a pretty screwed up world in a lot of ways.
- I chew pen caps pretty much the WHOLE time I’m on the computer. But that’s about the only time I do it. I buy pens by the box full just to throw out and keep the caps.
- I am terrified of spiders, to the point that I make my 7 year old daughter kill them for me if she’s the only other one around.
- I LOVE the smell of the dog’s feet. To me, it smells like love.
- I am a total reality TV junkie, and refused to be ashamed!
Now it's time for the most important part of the award. I am excited to nominate some of the newest blogs that I read below, and I look forward to many thought-provoking, fun, sincere posts from them in the future.
Thank you to all of you for creating blogs that I enjoy so much!