Saturday, February 7, 2009

project 365 - day 41

Tonight was Girl's Night Out that Angela organized. We did Melting Pot and then to go see "He's Just Not That Into You." Very cute movie!! Definite chick flick!! The whole evening was a lot of fun. I didn't know most of the girls there, just Angela, Melissa and Chelle, but everyone was super nice. And of course the food was awesome. I even showed restraint and didn't drink at Melting Pot, but mostly because Vibha and I had hit happy hour after work before I had to be at dinner, so I was already 4 margaritas in when I got there. This shot is a group pic after dinner before we left for the movie.

1 comment:

  1. How fun Beth! I'm sure the movie was a stitch too....LOL

    Hope you can make it to the next 365 gathering in Tampa in March.

    Namaste'
    Denita

    ReplyDelete