Tuesday, February 3, 2009

28 Things for February

Ginny posted this on our 365 Group and I thought it was fun:



Twenty Eight Things For February

One thing I wonʼt let anyone else buy me: shoes
One thing I would love to have, but I probably will never have:. a ton of land
One thing you will never find in my closet:. flats - I love heels
One thing I would choose if I were having elective surgery: tummy tuck
One thing I love about my house: it's big
One thing that I love to do: shop
One thing I would like to change if I could: my lack of willpower
One thing I would change as a woman: again, lack of willpower
One thing I would do if I had unlimited money: volunteer instead of work
One thing I that I will not do again: too many to list
One thing that I would like to do: adopt all the animals that need love
One thing I could do without: traffic
One thing I love to smell: vanilla
One thing I would do if I won the lottery: pay off my house
One thing that infuriates me: people who harm children and animals
One thing that I love about scrapbooking: . reliving the memories
One thing I am addicted to: . shopping
One thing I pray for: . peace for myself and those I love
One thing I wish I had: . bunches of cash
One thing I would do again, regardless of the pain:. belly button piercing
One thing that I absolutely hate to do: laundry
One thing that is weird about me: I chew pen caps constantly
One thing that I need help on: getting things done
One thing I find most relaxing: reading
One thing that could get me in trouble: my big mouth
One thing that annoys me: people driving too slow
One thing I dread; therefore, donʼt do very often: . mopping the floors
One thing that I have learned, but still sometimes forget: dunno, I forgot
.

No comments:

Post a Comment