Friday, February 20, 2009

Another meme from Ginny

More fun from Ginny:

1. What brand & flavor of toothpaste do you use? I'm not particular. It's currently cinnamon flavored something.

2. If you were in charge, what time would work start and at what time would work be finished? Not sure, but it would NOT be a five day work week.

3. Hot Dogs or Hamburgers? Turkey burgers

4. If you could bring any one famous person back to life, who would it be? nobody I can think of (I'm sucking at this aren't I?)

5. What is one thing we would always find in your fridge... what one thing would we never find? always diet coke and never peppers

6.If you could 'have' one feature from any of your friends, what would you take and from who? Melissa's amazing outlook on life.

7. What is the last scrapbooking thing you purchased? more Thickers

8. What is something that you own that you should probably just throw in the trash, but you never will? a bunch of sweaters that I never wear

9. I push you into a room and lock the door. I leave you there for 6 hours. The walls are hiteboards' and in the middle of the room there is a box of colored markers. What will be written/drawn on the walls when I let you out? well, that depends on whether or not I KNOW you're coming back in six hours. If I think I'm trapped, possibly forever, then I'd write evil crap about you for locking me in. If I knew it was just for six hours, I'd draw flowers. Two very different responses to two very different scenarios. lol.

10. What would be your ideal car? one that cleaned itself inside and out nightly while I slept

11. What was for breakfast? oatmeal

12. Name one thing that is so normal to you now that someone who was your age 50 years ago would think was abnormal. surfing the web

13. I'm letting you trade places with any actor or actress for any performance. Who are you trading with? Kate Winslet for Titanic. Who wouldn't want to make out with Leo!

14. How are you different now from when you were 15? (And weight or grey hair cannot be your answer!) much more grounded in reality

15.Which famous picture would you like to have taken? the flag at ground zero

No comments:

Post a Comment