Saturday, November 8, 2008

what I'm coveting now

The new HP Mini. How cute is that? It's bitty - just a 10.2 inch screen and just over 2 lbs. I think this would be perfection to use as my "check email and surf the web" computer down in the kitchen. The laptop I use down there now is aging rapidly and getting slower by the day, so it would be nice to have something that didn't take forever to boot up, etc. Therefore I covet. 60GB hard drive, 1GB RAM. What more could a girl ask for? I've decided I don't need to be able to design from downstairs, when I have an awesome desktop upstairs that I can use. So this one can be strictly for playing around on the web, maybe hitting popcap, posting on the blog, etc. Perry was the one who originally sent me a link about it, so I've decided it's his responsibility to buy it for me for Christmas. His duty, even. Because I've been a very good girl this year. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment