Sunday, November 2, 2008

Got Bra?

My dh sent me this awesome deal, that he read about on another friend's blog, so I'm sharing. You can get two Victoria's Secret bra and one pair of panties for only $19.07, including shipping.

Follow these instructions:

1. Go here and choose any TWO of the 2/$44 bras.

2. NEXT, click on Panties in the top nav, select the VS Cotton Classic Bikini, and select ONE panty in white, ivory, buff, pink, or black (cotton). ONLY THESE COLORS (in cotton) WILL WORK.

3. NEXT, go to your shopping bag and check the box at the bottom that you have offer codes. Continue the checkout process as normal for your shipping address, etc.

4. FINALLY, on the offer codes page, enter these two offer codes:
FA813789 for $10 off any bra
25PTY for $25 off any two bras, and a free panty.

I JUST did this and it worked perfectly. I'm debating if I should go do it a second time.

No comments:

Post a Comment