Thursday, April 21, 2016

Time Management in Direct Sales - The Basics


When having your own business time management is very important.  It is key to know where you are spending your time and to make sure you are spending it wisely and the day doesn't come to an end and you are left thinking "What the heck did I do all day"  In my 7 years as a Thirty-One consultant I have really had to set some priorities and learned to manage my time very well.  If you are like me you wish there were more hours in the day to get done all you need to.  
It seems there are usually more things to do then there are hours in the day.  Time management is essential in all  areas of life, especially if you’re running a direct sales business from your home.  Below I have outlined 10 key steps in managing your time effectively and not wonder at the end of the day "What the heck did I do all day"?



What are some of your top time management tips. Let's share

No comments:

Post a Comment