Monday, April 18, 2016

Getting organized with your business


Often times I am asked by other consultants, particularly new ones about how I organize my business.  They wonder how I manage to get things done and stay on top of everything I have going on and work my business.  The truth is I am a systems girl.  I love systems and organization.  I want to share with you the systems that I personally use for my business starting with my filing cabinet. You may or may not decide to use the same exact files but these will give you a base of what I have and them you can set them up for yourself according to your needs at this current time. I find them to be easy to maintain, so I wanted to share them.

To start off I have a very organized file system.  This is simply a drawer in my desk that I have everything I need at my fingertips.  The files may be different for you however for me and my business they are quite simple.  

FILE DRAWER ORGANIZATION 







 What other files would you add to your drawer? I love to collaborate and get ideas so please comment below and share some ideas.  The next system I am going to be talking about is my e-mail system.  Stay Tuned... 

No comments:

Post a Comment