Wednesday, November 4, 2009

project 365 - day 312


Nicole and Sherbert. I hate to say it, but of everyone in the house, I think Nicole does the least well with the cats. I'm sure some of it has to be her age and the fact that she's so high-pitched when she talks to them. She's just so excited to cuddle them, so eager. Most of the time they're not thrilled, because she's typically squealing in their ears. Apparently they don't much care for that. I think if they would sit still for it, she'd probably dress them up in doll clothes. Despite the fact that they're boys. On the other hand, though, Sherb and Jeff do love hanging out in her room. Hmmm...I don't know, maybe that blows my whole theory. Or maybe they just like it because her door is always closed so it's a dog-free zone in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment