Tuesday, October 20, 2009

project 365 - day 297


I don't know why, but Rico really does LOVE his cage. He's the first dog I've ever had a cage for, I guess because I always thought it seemed kind of mean, like a punishment. But those that know me know what a terror Rico was as a pup, and how much he completely demolished this house, so we decided we just had to have a cage. And we've never used it as punishment, it's always just been "bed". Now that he's older, of course, he doesn't have to sleep in there if he doesn't want to, but he chooses to. And I guess we're all strange enough that we like to climb in there with him sometimes. Rico doesn't mind, esp. if it's me in there. He does love his momma. Perry thinks we're all insane, but whatever, he just doesn't get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment