Thursday, October 8, 2009

project 365 - day 285


Owen got Sea Monkeys for his birthday, and we've been doing a pretty good job of remembering to feed them every other day, as directed. They are getting pretty big. Kind of a neat thing, that there are critters in a packet that grow magically when you add water. I'm digging it. I know these have been around forever, but I don't remember ever having any when I was a kid. Maybe I did, but I kinda doubt it. My parents weren't pet kind of people. Maybe that's why I have so damn many - making up for lost time or something. Anyway, these little guys are nifty, but I don't have the slightest idea how long they will live for, so I figured if they are going to make the album, I better go ahead and take a picture of them now.

No comments:

Post a Comment