Friday, April 24, 2009

what I'm coveting now

This Palm Pre has been "coming soon" for MONTHS now. First it was supposed to be mid first-quarter 2009...now they are saying by summer. I am tired of waiting! But doesn't this look worth the wait? My current cell has started this annoying thing of deciding seemingly arbitrairly that some of my calls just don't need to be answered. Needless to say, I am finding this somewhat annoying. And I think I'm ready to be able to access my email more easily on the go again. Not to mention my blog, facebook, my yahoo groups, etc. Let's face it, I either need a new phone or far less online connections. Don't see the latter happening, so I guess I'll shoot for the phone. Best of all, it's going to be offered through Sprint, which I already have, so I don't even have to screw with my plan. Rocks my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment