Thursday, April 23, 2009

Oh, for three more hours

So I'm new to this whole Plinky thing, and in perusing the previous questions I came across the question of what I would do with an extra three hours in my day today. Hmmm...tough call. Sleep - I never get enough of that, but if I were to spend three more hours sleeping I would feel like I'd wasted it. Playing around on the internet - clearly I already do enough of that so I would like to think that I wouldn't go there. Spending time with the kids would be worthwhile, but to avoid some of the mom guilt, let's just say that these extra three hours came into play after the kids were already in bed. So that being the case, I guess I would probably spend them scrapbooking. I have a lot of guilt (I know, I know) over the fact that I'm now officially TWO years behind in my day to day albums. Why I carry around all this self-imposed guilt, I don't know, but there it is. So three hours would allow me a little time to do a few pages. Maybe I wouldn't even do pages, per se, maybe I would instead just organize some of my pictures with papers and embellishments into packs ready to be scrapped, so that when I had a few spare moments I could actually accomplish something. Now where do I sign up for those extra three hours?

No comments:

Post a Comment