Monday, August 16, 2010

Big Brother

Okay, really, I could not be more hooked on this show. And unlike the entire house, and most of America, I actually liked Rachel. I know, I know…but seriously, a strong chick that has a brain and wins competitions? I dig that. But now that she’s gone I’m torn. Kind of pulling for Brendan, but at the same time think he might be a bit psycho. I’m glad he won HOH, though, so he at least has another week cause I know Rachel will be happy to see someone other than him come through the door at the Jury house.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for following! ff you back =)

    we also have Big Brother here in the Philippines...but i'm not able to follow it as you do yours. they sound cool.

    see you again...and in my other blogs too?
    HEALTHINFO@EarthyMe
    heartQUAKES
    life round meNyou
    at-a-blink

    ReplyDelete