Monday, February 9, 2009

25 things meme

Ginny posted this on one of my yahoo groups, so here's mine:

1. I am addicted to the snooze button. I hit it for about an hour every morning. Drives dh crazy.
2. I LOVE the smell of dog feet. They smell like love to me. Rico's smell better than Jasper's, but Calvin's smelled the best of all.
3. I've lived in six states, from east coast to west coast and far north to far south.
4. I am an only child, and I do think that it forced me to be more creative growing up so I wouldn't get bored.
5. I am still not on Facebook. I might remedy that anytime now.
6. I am on MySpace, but I forgot my login information ages ago so I've not been on in probably a year.
7. I adore shopping. I can't get enough. Online or in person, I am most definitely a shopaholic.
8. My little toe is odd. It’s way shorter than the other toes and kind of curls sideways under the toe next to it.
9. Despite the oddity of my toes, I get pedicures regularly, and almost always have my toenails painted five different colors. Most people call them skittles or m-n-m’s.
10. I’ve had the same toe ring on for 12 years. Prior to that I lost many, frequently.
11. I love to gamble, esp. Blackjack and Three Card Poker. I was so very excited when we got those games at Hard Rock here in Tampa.
12. When I was little I used to think I wanted five kids. Now, not so much.
13. I chew pen caps all the time. I keep a stash by all my computers, and also by the bed and in the car. If I can’t find one for some reason when I want one I’m like a junkie looking for a fix, digging through the pen holders in the house. It’s pathetic.
14. I was a double major in English and Theatre in college. Then I got out and realized I needed a skill, so I taught myself web design.
15. One of the wildest jobs I ever had was right after college, working as a shot girl and beer tub girl in a bar, dressed in a bikini. VERY good money.
16. I grew up in a tiny little town that didn’t even have a fast food place.
17. If it were up to me I would take in every stray animal I came across. DH is not on board with that plan, so we have just three cats and two dogs (at the moment!)
18. One of the fishies in our fish tank had babies that we just discovered yesterday. I am so excited about this, though I know the odds are good that the other fishies will eat them.
19. I have two tattoos, one that I got when I was 17 and one when I was 21.
20. I like to cook but I don’t have time anymore.
21. I am pretty fairly consistently two years behind in my scrapbooking and I don’t know how I will ever manage to catch up.
22. I think Sugar Free Sobe Adrenaline Rush is about the yummiest non-alcoholic drink in the world.
23. I constantly make new attempts at keeping a journal and I always fail, typically stopping after only one or two entries. Then when I go back and find them again they always seem to start out with “this time I’m really going to keep up on journaling”. Ha
24. I have very little patience, and that’s something I desperately need to work on.
25. I’m really bad about lurking on people’s blogs, and not commenting. But I’m out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment