Thursday, July 6, 2017

Game Plan for the 2nd Half of 2017

I am always looking for new systems to implement, new ways to organize, new ideas to keep me on track... This month, I've decided to make use of a set of three dry erase calendars that have been hanging, no longer used, in my office. Introducing....my new CONTENT CALENDAR






Okay, so it's not DONE or anything, but here's what I am thinking...I needed a new plan, some structure into when and where I am posting, both for my Thirty-One business, and for Successfully Social. Otherwise it's way too easy to let the days get away from me, and before I realize it, I see I've been slacking in one area or another. Trust me, it happens to the best of us. So, after doing some research, I decided that this might be just the thing I needed in my life to organize my thoughts and execute a plan.

If you're looking to get a handle on your own social media content schedule, you can certainly do something super visual like this (each color represents a different facet of my social media world) or check out some of the sites that inspired me to create this. Here are a couple: HubSpot, CoSchedule.

I would love to see what YOU are doing to manage your content...do you have an amazing solution? Share a link in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment