Thursday, December 17, 2009

pro⋅cras⋅ti⋅na⋅tion

I should be doing something productive. Screwing around online is not productive. I know this. And yet I cannot seem to make myself get up. Specifically, I should be working on a Christmas present that a) is going to be hours of work, b) needs to be mailed out of state, and c) I haven't even started yet. I think there is still a large part of me that is in denial over the fact that Christmas is just a week away. Sadly, my denial isn't really helping matters any. AND, to top it off, I'm completely freakin' exhausted today. As in I'm kind of counting the minutes till I can put the kids to bed and go lay down. Somehow it's not looking real promising for me to have a sudden burst of energy and get working on this particular project.

No comments:

Post a Comment