Wednesday, March 11, 2009

project 365 - day 74

I completed my Scrapbook Treasure Hunt yesterday, so I figured tonight I would take a pic of the things I bought along the way. It seems like it's not quite as much as last year, which would make sense, I guess, since there are fewer stores participating this year. All in all, I am a little bit glad to be done but also a little bit sad. It was so much fun seeing what all everyone had!
Since you can't tell what anything is in the pic, here is a general breakdown:
  • 1 12x12 album
  • 79 sheets of paper
  • 8 bottles of stickles
  • 2 paint daubers
  • 9 assorted alphabets
  • 6 things of various adhesive
  • 5 pens
  • 41 assorted packs of embellishments

See, all in all that seems like practically nothing, huh? I might have to revisit some of these stores!

No comments:

Post a Comment