Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

Since I don't know that I'll have a chance to get on the computer tomorrow, I wish you all a very merry Christmas! And I leave you with a couple last minute ideas to make Christmas even more memorable for your little ones:

  • Reindeer food - if you're not already doing this tradition every year, you simply must start! We've been doing this since Owen was a baby and it's SO easy and cute. You can make Reindeer food out of just about anything (oats, cereal, etc.) but I like to use birdseed. If you don't have birdseed, pick something else. There are no rules, really. Well, except that you need glitter. Ya know, since they're magic reindeer and all. Mix it up in a baggie and let the kids sprinkle it in the lawn right before bed, so the reindeer have something to eat while Santa is inside leaving his presents.
  • Santa photo - If your kids are starting to doubt that Santa is really coming to their house and leaving them gifts, check out this site, it just might keep the magic alive another year - http://www.capturethemagic.com/.
  • While you're at it, how about having the kids write thank you notes to Santa to leave with the milk and cookies?

Okay, I need to do some work for a few hours before my mommy gets here for the weekend. Hope that Santa is good to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment